December 20, 2012
How Can BCI help you grow your business in 2013?
As the New Year approaches, now is a great time to make a bigger impact with your business and make your claim in your industry by enhancing your image and brand equity.
No doubt, over the past months, and perhaps even years, you have diligently worked to distinguish your business, establish your authenticity and trust worthiness, and build your community through networking and marketing efforts.
On your mind daily are questions such as:
- How can I market myself and my business better?
- How can I retain my current customers and find new ones?
It takes a tireless commitment, and it’s always a work in progress, so give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done!
Make 2013 the year to take your business to the next level and expand your office presence to one where you can meet with clients with confidence and professionalism.
Let Business Center International assist you with your goals and bring your business to new stages of success! We are a family-owned, locally operated office business center fully committed to helping you succeed. Located in the heart of prestigious Innsbrook Corporate Park, we are hands-on and, unlike a large and impersonal corporation where your requests must go through a chain of command, we can immediately attend to your requests and provide you with prompt resolutions!
- Furnished Office Rental: Our clients have all of the ‘perks’ of a large corporate office, without the large corporate cost. There are no long term leases to worry about and no worry about bringing in your own furniture or equipment. The offices are fully furnished and equipped with state-of-the-art technology and media. Additionally, our clients are listed in the Innsbrook Directory & Sourcebook, which features over 400 businesess.
- Meeting & Conference Room Rental: Book your next meeting or training session at Business Center International and enjoy the convenience of a fully serviced conference venue fully equipped with the latest technology in a professional business setting.
- Virtual Office and Corporate Identity Plans: Help your growing company or your in-home business establish a full-time presence in Richmond’s most prestigious corporate park without the expense of a full-time office and staff. Our plans offer access to conference, training rooms and videoconferencing with extensive business support services.
Please let us know how we can help you grow your business in 2013!!